CONTEMPORARY DANCE, NEW CIRCUS, VISUAL THEATERS PRODUCTIONS & MUSICAL SHOWS
Stéphane Hivert has been working for more than 20 years in the performing arts field, specializing in international tours and management.
Eight-consulting is an arts management agency, set up in 2018 and based in Prague in the Czech Republic.
Eight-consulting specializes in the general management and touring of prominent companies, offers a diversity of styles to the presenters and the audience, providing the best productions with the highest standards of contemporary dance, new circus, musical show and visual theater within manageable levels of risk.
Eight-consulting is offereing the following services :
- Distribution at a national and international level
- Depending on artist’s needs, Eight-consulting manages the communication, contracts & the logistics of touring,
Through consistent networking with presenters, and festivals, nationally and internationally, Eight-consulting works towards expanding the exposure of artists we collaborate with.
In 2021, Eight-consulting starts to promote associated artists from GRRRANIT – Scène nationale de Belfort – France with Phil DARWIN with Le PAON DORT, Mathilda MAY & Sly JOHNSON with ÉCHOS, Pierre THILLOY with production SAMA’ and UBU CABARET made by COOPERATIVE 326, Jean LAMBERT-WILD & LORENZO MALAGUERRA.
Eight-consulting represents the following artists & structures:
- BLANCA LI in Paris – France – WEBSITE CONTEMPORARY & ELECTRO DANCE
- BALLETT THEATER BASEL – RICHARD WHERLOCK – Switzerland- WEBSITE CONTEMPORARY DANCE
- KAMEA DANCE COMPANY – TAMIR GINZ – Beer Sheva – Israel – WEBSITE CONTEMPORARY DANCE
- FINZI PASCA COMPANIA – Lugano – Switzerland – (representative for France) – WEBSITE NEW CIRCUS
- MUMMENSCHANZ – Altstätten – Switzerland – WEBSITE VISUAL THEATER
- GRRRANIT – scène nationale de Belfort – France – WEBSITE ASSOCIATED ARTISTS : PHIL DARWIN, MATHILDA MAY and PIERRE THILLOY, Distribution of UBU CABARET in partnership of COOPERATIVE 326 – JEAN LAMBERT-WILD & LORENZO MALAGUERRA.
Past collaborations: Arts and Theater Institute in Prague CZ, La baraka company FR – Abou Lagraa, Lakoma company FR&HU – Pal Frenak, National Choreographic Center in Belfort FR – Héla Fattoumi & Éric Lamoureux, Ecole des Sables in Dakar SN- Germaine Acogny, Conservatory of Dance Duncan Center Prague – CZ, SB03 company FR – Barbara Sarreau, National Contemporary Dance Center in Angers FR – Robert Swinston, Les Fêtes Galantes FR -Béatrice Massin, Alias company in Geneva CH- Guilherme Botelho, L’éventail company – Baroque Dance with Marie Geneviève Massé.