Stéphane Hivert has been working for 19 years in the performing arts field, specializing in international tours of dance & contemporary circus productions.
Eight-consulting is an arts management agency, set up in 2018 and based in Prague in the Czech Republic.
Eight-consulting specializes in the general management and touring of prominent companies, offers a diversity of choreographic styles to the presenters and the audience, providing the best productions with the highest standards of contemporary dance & circus, within manageable levels of risk.
Eight-consulting is offereing the following services :
- Distribution at a national and international level
- Depending on Artist’s Needs, Eight-consulting manage the communication, contracts & the logistics of Touring,
Through consistent networking with presenters, and festivals, nationally and internationally, Eight-consulting works towards expanding the exposure of artists we collaborate with.
Eight-consulting represents the following artists :
- Blanca LI in Paris – France – WEBSITE
- Ballett Theater Basel – Switzerland- WEBSITE
- Kamea Dance Company / Tamir Ginz Beer Sheva – Israel – WEBSITE
- Finzi Pasca company in Lugano – Switzerland – (representative for France) – WEBSITE
- Marie Geneviève Massé – The Best of Baroque Dance – WEBSITE
- Mummenschanz – Altstätten – Switzerland – WEBSITE
Past collaborations: Arts and Theater Institute Prague, La baraka company – Abou Lagraa, Lakoma company – Pal Frenak, National Choreographic Center in Belfort – Héla Fattoumi & Éric Lamoureux, Ecole des Sables – Germaine Acogny, Conservatory of Dance Duncan Center Prague, SB03 company – Barbara Sarreau, National Contemporary Dance Center in Angers – Robert Swinston, Les Fêtes Galantes -Béatrice Massin, Alias company – Guilherme Botelho.