Stéphane Hivert has been working for 20 years in the performing arts field, specializing in international tours of contemporary dance, new circus, visual theater productions & musical shows.
Eight-consulting is an arts management agency, set up in 2018 and based in Prague in the Czech Republic.
Eight-consulting specializes in the general management and touring of prominent companies, offers a diversity of choreographic styles to the presenters and the audience, providing the best productions with the highest standards of contemporary dance & circus, within manageable levels of risk.
Eight-consulting is offereing the following services :
- Distribution at a national and international level
- Depending on artist’s needs, Eight-consulting manages the communication, contracts & the logistics of touring,
Through consistent networking with presenters, and festivals, nationally and internationally, Eight-consulting works towards expanding the exposure of artists we collaborate with.
in 2021, Eight-consulting start to promote associated artists from GRRRANIT – Scène nationale de Belfort – France with Mathilda MAY production ÉCHOS with Sly JOHNSON , Pierre Thilloy production SAMA’ and UBU CABARET made by COOPERATIVE 326, Jean LAMBERT-WILD & LORENZO MALAGUERRA.
Eight-consulting represents the following artists & structures:
- BLANCA LI in Paris – France – WEBSITE CONTEMPORARY & ELECTRO DANCE
- BALLETT THEATER BASEL – RICHARD WHERLOCK – Switzerland- WEBSITE CONTEMPORARY DANCE
- KAMEA DANCE COMPANY – TAMIR GINZ – Beer Sheva – Israel – WEBSITE CONTEMPORARY DANCE
- FINZI PASCA COMPANIA – Lugano – Switzerland – (representative for France) – WEBSITE NEW CIRCUS
- MUMMENSCHANZ – Altstätten – Switzerland – WEBSITE VISUAL THEATER
- GRRRANIT – scène nationale de Belfort – France – WEBSITE ASSOCIATED ARTISTS : MATHILDA MAY & PIERRE THILLOY, Distribution of UBU CABARET in partnership of COOPERATIVE 326 – JEAN LAMBERT-WILD & LORENZO MALAGUERRA.
Past collaborations: Arts and Theater Institute in Prague CZ, La baraka company FR – Abou Lagraa, Lakoma company FR&HU – Pal Frenak, National Choreographic Center in Belfort FR – Héla Fattoumi & Éric Lamoureux, Ecole des Sables in Dakar SN- Germaine Acogny, Conservatory of Dance Duncan Center Prague – CZ, SB03 company FR – Barbara Sarreau, National Contemporary Dance Center in Angers FR – Robert Swinston, Les Fêtes Galantes FR -Béatrice Massin, Alias company in Geneva CH- Guilherme Botelho, L’éventail company – Baroque Dance with Marie Geneviève Massé.